Caterpillar wants to employ a Marketing Consultant to join their organization.
To find out more about this job, ensure you read this article till the end.
Marketing & PR Associate (Apply Now)
Research Assistant (Apply and Get Hired Instantly)
Marketing / Sales / Product Support
Job Title: Marketing Consultant
Salary: £42,400- £46,000 (Depending on Experience)
Location: Larne, UK
25 days yearly leave
Up to 12% bonus
Contributory pension program – Caterpillar will double employees’ contributions by up to 10%.
Contributory pension program – Caterpillar will reimburse 50% of the employee’s contribution. Optional flexible benefits comprise access to health and dental insurance coverage, EV vehicle leasing, and holiday shopping.
Flexible working options will be taken into account for this position, according to the demands of the company.
About the Employer
Caterpillar is the world’s top producer of diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines, and diesel-electric locomotives with sales and income projected to reach $59.4 billion in 2022.
Caterpillar stands out because of its services offered all across the product life cycle, state-of-the-art technology, and years of product experience, offering excellent value to help ensure the satisfaction of our clients.
The corporation primarily conducts business through the Construction Industries, Resource Industries, and Energy & Transportation divisions and offers loans and other similar services via its Financial Products section.
The Electric Power Division (EPD) of Caterpillar provides comprehensive solutions, components, and services to satisfy the demands of our different industrial and commercial electric power clients.
EPD serves an extensive variety of customer applications around the world, including supporting essential infrastructure for information centers, cities, etc., as well as offering standby power to hospitals and emergency power during natural disasters.
Our company has a long history in the electric power industry dating back over 95 years, and we have a reputation for having top-notch knowledge and the capacity to quickly adjust to changing needs.
We are dedicated to offering our clients dependable, lasting solutions.
Join our team and contribute to making the planet more sustainable and healthier for coming generations!
What Experiences Can We Provide You?
At Caterpillar, we are dedicated to making sure that our workplace is diverse and reflective of the numerous customers we cater to all over the world.
We believe that every person is special and important.
Diverse viewpoints enable us to produce our best work and unite as a high-performing Caterpillar team that brings an about meaningful change in the areas where we reside and work.
Do you do best in a fast-paced setting where you can advance work by using your administrative, analytical, and decision-making skills? If YES, we have a fantastic job opportunity for you to become part of our marketing team.
As a Marketing Communications Consultant, you will be a division specialist in Electric Power Marketing Communications and you will be in charge of working with vendors across the United States, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East areas.
What are Your Duties?
- Compile regional marketing strategies and discuss them with dealer marketing teams to create alignment
- Plan dealer communication and collaboration meetings
- Work together with dealer marketing teams to create and carry out marketing projects with dealers
- Track the success of the campaign. Common strategies will include: SEM/SEO, social media, marketing automation, email marketing, advertising media, conferences, and PR
- Change strategy and content for regional success
- Organize meetings with dealer marketing teams
- Evaluate lead management systems and leads with dealer teams
- Improve your industry and market experience. Get familiar with the product and applications, life cycle expenses, dealers’ and clients’ use cases, and industry and market demands
- Promote the use of essential platforms by dealer marketing teams, such as a platform for collaborative marketing
In General, You Can Anticipate to:
- Develop creative marketing communication plans for advertising goods and services through real-world and online customer experience, and also trade fairs
- Collaborate with internal and external creative teams to create innovative briefs, for instance for advertising including print, digital, and video materials
- Evaluate market conditions and industry trends
- Working together with dealer marketing teams across the United States, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East areas
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business or Marketing course
- Experience in marketing, sales, or a Communications-related position
Ideal Applicants Should Also Possess:
- Wide business experience
- Marketing Cloud knowledge
- Global marketing experience
- Digital marketing knowledge
- Ability to impact others appropriately and interact with people from a variety of origins and cultures, both internally and externally, and the ability to settle issues
- Ability to handle delicate situations, teach and train others and/or encourage them to adopt new marketing strategies, systems, and distribution techniques
- Strong people skills are necessary to create productive and cooperative working connections with people both inside and outside the business segment. Show competence in handling several projects
- Excellent business sense to calculate ROI
- Metrics-focused marketing mentality
- Good writing and presenting skills are required, as well as instances of effective communication methods and outcomes
- A track record of handling several projects at once
Note: Please provide evidence of your skills and knowledge on your Resume that are pertinent to the specified requirements as the panel cannot make assertions when shortlisting candidates.
Depending on the number of applicants, the requirements for the role might be improved to speed up the selection process.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Global Growth Marketing Coordinator (Apply Now)
Healthcare Scientist (Apply and Get Hired Instantly)
- £42,400 – £46,000 annually
Would you like to work as a Marketing Consultant at Caterpillar?
If yes, worry no more!
This reputable organization is currently hiring interested individuals to fill up this role in their organization.
If you are interested, Click Here to Apply Now