Ralph Lauren wants to hire a Marketing & PR Associate to join their organization.
To find out more about this job opportunity, ensure you read this article till the end.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Marketing & PR Associate to join the dynamic EMEA Marketing & PR team assisting the Partner Territories region – this expanding region includes more than 25 nations from the Middle East, North Africa, Eastern Europe, India, and LATAM.
You will assist the Partner Territories Marketing & PR team with your experience in customer insight, market analysis, event planning, direct marketing & PR, reporting, marketing & communication plan, and calendar- and the purview of the position includes Ralph Lauren Luxury and Polo Ralph Lauren brands and also big Brand Lifestyle projects.
What are Your Duties?
Working in the EMEA Marketing & PR department in London, you will gain the knowledge necessary to put into practice a regional Marketing & PR plan that is both brands- and market-appropriate to win and maintain the loyalty of our customers in-person and online.
The following are some of your key duties:
- Contribute to the development of your region’s annual Partner Territories Marketing & Communication plan (LATAM, Israel, Northern Africa & Eastern Europe)
- Keep tabs on expenses and set a budget for them in your region
- Create and organize marketing and PR campaigns in the regions covered by the mandate
- Keep tabs on sales figures, client and industry trends, and spending patterns
- Work closely with important corporate partners, event organizers, non-profit organizations, PR firms, stylists/editors, and RL teams, responding swiftly and effectively to marketing & PR demands
- Organize the purchasing of gifts and POS items for wholesale and retail accounts
- Help the Partner Territories’ marketing and PR department with the logistical planning of all marketing and PR activities and events:
- Pre-event duties comprise creating and keeping up-to-date invitations, creating and printing invites, arranging translations, communicating with vendors and other important event contacts, buying gifts, reserving caterers, auditioning models, and sending Event Precaps
- Post-event duties comprise creating a summary of the sales data, keeping track of online and offline publicity, following the development of client sales, and creating weekly briefings
- Oversee the marketing and PR intern, making sure that among the intern’s duties, all daily, weekly, and monthly PR tracking and reporting duties are completed accurately, completely, and on time
- Relevant training or degree in business management, economics, market research, or marketing
- 2 full tactical cycles working as a project manager, coordinator, or analyst for Marketing & PR (FMCG, Fashion, CRM)
- Languages: you must know how to write and speak English properly (Spanish is an advantage)
- Good business understanding and analytical skills
- Proactivity in bringing new notions and ideas to the table as well as the ability to reason critically
- A sense of interest and knowledge of the practices of rivals in the luxury market
- Ability to perform effectively amid pressure in a hectic setting
- Outstanding verbal and written communication abilities
- Ability to use Excel & PowerPoint properly
Would you love to work as a Marketing & PR Associate at Ralph Lauren?
If yes, I have some good news for you.
You can now apply for this position at Ralph Lauren.
If you are interested in this job, Click Here to Apply