Ralph Lauren wants to hire a Marketing & PR Associate to join their organization.
To find out more about this job opportunity, ensure you read this article till the end.
Research Assistant (Apply and Get Hired Instantly)
Global Growth Marketing Coordinator (Apply Now)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Marketing & PR Associate to join the dynamic EMEA Marketing & PR team assisting the Partner Territories region – this expanding region includes more than 25 nations from the Middle East, North Africa, Eastern Europe, India, and LATAM.
You will assist the Partner Territories Marketing & PR team with your experience in customer insight, market analysis, event planning, direct marketing & PR, reporting, marketing & communication plan, and calendar- and the purview of the position includes Ralph Lauren Luxury and Polo Ralph Lauren brands and also big Brand Lifestyle projects.
What are Your Duties?
Working in the EMEA Marketing & PR department in London, you will gain the knowledge necessary to put into practice a regional Marketing & PR plan that is both brands- and market-appropriate to win and maintain the loyalty of our customers in-person and online.
The following are some of your key duties:
- Contribute to the development of your region’s annual Partner Territories Marketing & Communication plan (LATAM, Israel, Northern Africa & Eastern Europe)
- Keep tabs on expenses and set a budget for them in your region
- Create and organize marketing and PR campaigns in the regions covered by the mandate
- Keep tabs on sales figures, client and industry trends, and spending patterns
- Work closely with important corporate partners, event organizers, non-profit organizations, PR firms, stylists/editors, and RL teams, responding swiftly and effectively to marketing & PR demands
- Organize the purchasing of gifts and POS items for wholesale and retail accounts
- Help the Partner Territories’ marketing and PR department with the logistical planning of all marketing and PR activities and events:
- Pre-event duties comprise creating and keeping up-to-date invitations, creating and printing invites, arranging translations, communicating with vendors and other important event contacts, buying gifts, reserving caterers, auditioning models, and sending Event Precaps
- Post-event duties comprise creating a summary of the sales data, keeping track of online and offline publicity, following the development of client sales, and creating weekly briefings
- Oversee the marketing and PR intern, making sure that among the intern’s duties, all daily, weekly, and monthly PR tracking and reporting duties are completed accurately, completely, and on time
- Relevant training or degree in business management, economics, market research, or marketing
- 2 full tactical cycles working as a project manager, coordinator, or analyst for Marketing & PR (FMCG, Fashion, CRM)
- Languages: you must know how to write and speak English properly (Spanish is an advantage)
- Good business understanding and analytical skills
- Proactivity in bringing new notions and ideas to the table as well as the ability to reason critically
- A sense of interest and knowledge of the practices of rivals in the luxury market
- Ability to perform effectively amid pressure in a hectic setting
- Outstanding verbal and written communication abilities
- Ability to use Excel & PowerPoint properly
Healthcare Scientist (Apply and Get Hired Instantly)
Health Improvement Practitioner (Apply Now)
Would you love to work as a Marketing & PR Associate at Ralph Lauren?
If yes, I have some good news for you.
You can now apply for this position at Ralph Lauren.
If you are interested in this job, Click Here to Apply