Microsoft offers a wide range of opportunities across the field of Engineering. These include Cloud Network Engineering, Content Publishing, Data & Applied Sciences, Design, Design Research, Engineering General Management, Product Planning, Program Management, Service Engineering, Site Reliability Engineering, Software Development, and Software Engineering.
Microsoft Internship Summary
- Institution(s): Microsoft
- Location: Online
- Internship Focused Areas: Engineering, General Engineering, and Technology
- Internship Period: Self-paced internship (you have the freedom to choose a time)
- Internship Deadline: You can apply for a place at any time throughout the year.
Microsoft Internship Benefits
- Free registration
- Free verified certificate
- An opportunity to add on Microsoft internship experience to your CV.
- A self-paced internship (you have the freedom to choose time /place)
- Learn direct from Microsoft
- Leverage this experience in interviews (Next time you walk into an interview, you’ll be job ready with experience and an understanding of the role)
- Be seen by Microsoft (The power is in your hands. Opt in to share your work and profile with the HR team at Microsoft to stand out)
Microsoft Internship Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for a Microsoft internship:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Required Qualification: Bachelor’s and Masters’s Degree
How to Apply for Microsoft Internship?
Create a free InsideSherpa account to access virtual experience programs from Here.
To know more about Microsoft Internship, please visit the official website: